CocoTherapy Cat Hairball Plus
CocoTherapy Cat Hairball Plus | Organic Vegan Grain Gluten-Free Coconut Fibre Digestive Support For Cats
CocoTherapy CAT HAIRBALL PLUS™ is made with only one ingredient, high-fiber organic coconut. It contains NO artificial ingredients, preservatives, and fillers, so you can feel good giving it to your kittens and cats -- even those with sensitive stomachs or food allergies! Coconut fiber passes through the intestines and has a much greater impact on intestinal transit time. It increases stool bulk to help waste pass through more efficiently.
CocoTherapy Hairball Plus is different from other coconut products: Unlike other coconut products which will not break down in the water, CocoTherapy Hairball Plus breaks down easily in moisture, feeding friendly gut bacteria, thereby producing Short-Chain Fatty Acids that are necessary for optimum gut health.
Organic dehydrated coconut
• Grain & gluten free
• Dairy free
• No Trans Fat
• No preservatives, colors, salt, or sugar
• No sulfites
• No mineral oil and petroleum
• Breaks down easily in water (unlike other dehydrated coconut products)
• 100% Human-grade
• 100% USDA-certified organic
• Metabolize Energy: 4,411 kcal/kg
• 2.2 kcal in 1 tsp
Benefits of Hairball Plus (Coconut Fiber):
Our coconut fiber is rich in fiber: 93% insoluble fiber and 7% soluble fiber. Not only is it beneficial for managing hairballs; it also benefits your cat in several ways:
• Helps your cat pass hairballs more easily by adding moisture and bulk to his/her stool
• Does NOT contain phytic acid, which depletes your cat of vitamins and minerals; unlike psyllium and grain-based fibers often used in other hairball formulas
• Contains Medium Chain Fatty Acids (MCFA) to support a healthy immune response
• Supports healthy skin and coat. This means less shedding
• Supports digestive health and gastrointestinal tract function
• Supports healthy weight
• Safe for kittens and pregnant cats
• Safe for long-term use
Recommended amount to feed:
• Give 1-2 tsp per 10 lb body weight, dividing the amount over AM and PM meals daily (0.83 grams of fiber content in 1 tsp or 1.67 grams of fiber contained in 2 tsp).
• Can be mixed with water, tuna water, clam juice, or your cat's favorite wet snack.
When added to liquid, Hairball Plus will break down into a cream of wheat consistency.
Tips to minimize Hairballs:
• Provide clean, fresh water. This is important when adding fiber to his diet.
• Brush your cat daily to remove loose hairs that cause hairballs.
• Exercise and play with your cat daily.
• If your cat has large amounts of hairballs, try giving CocoTherapy Organic Virgin Coconut Oil™ in addition to CocoTherapy Hairball Plus.
As always, before giving any new treat or supplement, talk to your holistic veterinarian about incorporating coconut oil and coconut into your pets' diet.