CocoTherapy Organic Therapeutic Grade Virgin Coconut Oil
CocoTherapy Organic Therapeutic Grade Virgin Coconut Oil | Anti-Bacterial Gastrointestinal Support For Dogs Cats & Humans
CocoTherapy coconut oil for dogs and cats is the ultimate first-aid kit in a jar. It can be applied topically, as well as given orally as a functional MCFA supplement. Our virgin coconut oil is 100% human-grade so we also use our premium coconut oil for ourselves – for cooking, baking, first aid, the list is endless.
CocoTherapy® Organic Virgin Coconut Oil is made from the purest, fresh organically grown, non-GMO coconuts. The coconuts are grown in our family-owned coconut farm, and processed in our organic facility. Due to the unique properties of our coconuts and our processing methods, CocoTherapy is a therapeutic grade virgin coconut oil with the highest levels of MCFAs, Lauric Acid. It is the brand most recommended by integrative veterinarians.
CocoTherapy Organic Virgin Coconut oil is 100% pure and natural.
• 100% pure, no chemicals or preservatives
• Non-GMO (genetically modified organism)
• USDA Organic Certified
• Therapeutic Grade
• True cold-pressed below 100F
• NO trans fat
• NO hydrogenated fat
• 40 kcal in 1 tsp (4.5 g)
• 120 kcal in 1 tbsp (13.6 g)
CocoTherapy© Organic Virgin Coconut oil is a great-tasting, nutritious addition to your pet's diet. Virgin coconut oil contains approximately 96% saturated fat by weight. It supplies medium chain triglycerides, which help support your pet's over-all health, maintaining healthy body functions. Fed regularly to pets, coconut oil might have multiple benefits:
• Supports and maintains healthy skin
• Maintains normal and healthy levels of skin defense mechanisms
• Supports health and shiny coats
• Applied topically, soothes and supports the skin with cuts, wounds, hot spots, bites and stings
• Supports healthy gastrointestinal function
• Supports healthy digestion
• Supports healthy breath and oral health.
Healthy Immune System, Metabolic Function, and Bone Health
• Provides antioxidant support for healthy cell function
• Supports healthy immune response to foreign microbes
• Supports healthy thyroid function
• Supports bone and joint health
• Supports healthy weight
• Provides a quick and easily digested source of energy
• Supports healthy brain and nervous system function
As always before giving any new treat or supplement talk to your holistic veterinarian about incorporating coconut oil and chips in pets diet.
Recommended amount to feed:
• 1 teaspoon (5ml) per 10 pounds (5kg) of body weight
• 1 tablespoon (15ml) per 30 pounds (13.6 kg) of body weight.
When introducing new supplements, start with small amounts such as 1/8 - 1/4 teaspoon per day for small dogs, puppies, cats and kittens and 1 teaspoon for large dogs. Gradually increase the amount every few days until you reach the required amount.
Our favorite way to give:
• Simply place a tsp or so in the cupped palm of your hand and let the warmth of your hand melt the oil.
• Let your pet lick the oil directly from your hand!
As always, before giving any new treat or supplement, talk to your holistic veterinarian about incorporating coconut oil and coconut into your pet's diet.