Jean-Paul Nutraceuticals Quintessentials Cream
JPN Quintessentials Cream is a veterinarian-formulated moisturizer recommended for both cats & dogs that have problematic skin.
It is made with natural ingredients that are gentle, safe, soothing and help repair your pet’s skin.
JPN Quintessentials cream has moisturizing, anti-inflammatory and anti-itch properties that help treat dry skin and skin lesions.
For dermal regeneration and to accelerate wound healing, JPN Quintessentials cream is formulated with regenerative bioactive aquatic collagen and is hypoallergenic. skin.
- Recommended for cats & dogs with problematic skin, rough thickened patches, crusty elbows and inflamed paws.
- Made with natural ingredients.
- Has moisturising and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Help with dermal regeneration and accelerates wound healing.
- Formulated with collagen and essential oils.
• Aloe Vera, Collagen, Tea Tree Oil, Calendula, Lavender, Rosemary, Grapeseed Oil, Vitamin E Oil
- Aloe Vera is directly derived from the leaves of the plant. It contains over 75 active constituents, which provides many benefits to the skin such as moisturizing and antiseptic effects. The mucopolysaccharides aids in binding moisture to the skin while salicylic acid has inhibitory action on fungi and bacteria.
- Collagen is a major structural protein, which plays a role in connective tissue to help maintain healthy skin. Due to its natural ability to fight infection, collagen keeps the wound sterile. It promotes healing by attracting new skin cells to the wound and aids in tissue regeneration.
Tea Tree Oil
- Tea tree oil (Malaleuca) has antiseptic and antibacterial activity. The active compound terpinen-4-ol is active against numerous pathogens but seems to spare normal skin flora. It works in part by disrupting the permeability barrier of microbial cell membranes and may reduce histamine-induced skin inflammation caused by invading organisms.
- Calendula is extracted as oil from the marigold flower. Its mild properties make it especially beneficial on sensitive and delicate skin. Apart from calming and soothing. Anti-inflammatory and antioxidant compounds found in this plant speed up the healing process wounds.
- Lavandula Angustifolia is most commonly used to eliminate tension. Apart from its calming effects, lavender oil is used to treat skin disorders such as acne, psoriasis and other inflammatory conditions due to its antiseptic and anti-fungal properties.
- Rosmarinus Officinalis has traditionally been used for its analgesic properties. Rosemary decreases stress by reducing cortisol levels, one of the hormones released by the body in response to stress. Rosemary oil can also be used on your pets as a hair growth stimulant and for helping produce shiny coats.
- Grapeseed oil is extracted from the seeds of grapes. The seeds are loaded with powerful antioxidants and natural plant compounds. Grapeseed Oil contains polyphenols, antioxidants and Vitamin C, D, E which reduces scarring. The linoleum and fatty acid content benefit skin problems by nourishing, soothing, moisturizing and repairing barriers of the skin.
Vitamin E Oil
- Vitamin E or alpha-tocopherol is a fat-soluble antioxidant that is predominantly found in green leafy vegetables, nuts and seeds, seafood, and fruits. Vitamin E oil speeds up the recovery of injured skin tissue and reduces dryness and flakiness.
1. Clean pet’s skin.
2. Apply the cream onto dry thickened, inflamed areas and skin.
Can be applied up to 3 times daily.
We Also Recommend
Jean-Paul Nutraceuticals Liver Protect Formula
Jean-Paul Nutraceuticals Heart & Aging Animal Formula
Jean-Paul Nutraceuticals ColloRx Lanosterol Eye Drops
Jean-Paul Nutraceuticals SuperBiolite Dental Pack