Jean-Paul Nutraceuticals Quintessentials Skin & Coat Moisturizer
A veterinarian-formulated product made up of primarily essential oils, natural antibacterial and anti-fungal agents. Quintessentials Skin and Coat Conditioner soothe and repair your pet’s skin with anti-inflammatory and moisturizing properties. It contains collagen that promotes dermal regeneration and accelerates wound healing.
- Recommended for cats & dogs with dry/flaky, bumpy, red and inflamed skin.
- Moisturising and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Help with dermal regeneration and accelerates wound healing.
- Formulated with collagen and essential oils.
• Aloe Vera, Collagen, Tea Tree Oil, Calendula, Lavender, Rosemary, Vitamin E Oil, Sage and Camomile.
- Aloe Vera is directly derived from the leaves of the plant. It contains over 75 active constituents, which provides many benefits to the skin such as moisturizing and antiseptic effects. The mucopolysaccharides aids in binding moisture to the skin while salicylic acid has an inhibitory action on fungi and bacteria.
- Calendula is extracted as an oil from the marigold flower. Its mild properties make it especially beneficial on sensitive and delicate skin. Apart from calming and soothing. Anti-inflammatory and antioxidant compounds found in this plant speed up the healing process of wounds.
- Chamomile or Camomile is calming and soothing. It also has potent antioxidative power which balances free radicals and prevents oxidative and stress on the skin.
- Collagen is a major structural protein, which plays a role in connective tissue to help maintain healthy skin. Due to its natural ability to fight infection, collagen keeps the wound sterile. It promotes healing by attracting new skin cells to the wound and aids in tissue regeneration.
- Lavandula Angustifolia is most commonly used to eliminate tension. Apart from its calming effects, lavender oil is used to treat skin disorders such as acne, psoriasis and other inflammatory conditions due to its antiseptic and anti-fungal properties.
- Rosmarinus Officinalis has traditionally been used for its analgesic properties. Rosemary decreases stress by reducing cortisol levels, one of the hormones released by the body in response to stress. Rosemary oil can also be used on your pets as a hair growth stimulant and for helping produce shiny coats.
- Sage (Salvia officinalis) has benefits of skin regeneration, antibacterial, antifungal, antiseptic, antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties for the skin
Tea Tree Oil
- Tea tree oil (Melaleuca) has antiseptic and antibacterial activity. The active compound terpinen-4-ol is active against numerous pathogens but seems to spare normal skin flora. It works in part by disrupting the permeability barrier of microbial cell membranes and may reduce histamine-induced skin inflammation caused by invading organisms.
Vitamin E Oil
- Vitamin E or alpha-tocopherol is a fat-soluble antioxidant that is predominantly found in green leafy vegetables, nuts and seeds, seafood, and fruits. Vitamin E oil speeds up the recovery of injured skin tissue and reduces dryness and flakiness.
Apply moisturizer sparingly after cleaning the coat.
Can be applied up to 2 times daily.
We Also Recommend
Jean-Paul Nutraceuticals Liver Protect Formula
Jean-Paul Nutraceuticals Heart & Aging Animal Formula
Jean-Paul Nutraceuticals ColloRx Lanosterol Eye Drops
Jean-Paul Nutraceuticals SuperBiolite Dental Pack