Melanie Newman Puppy Conditioner
Puppy Shampoo is the ultimate luxurious, gentle clean, formulated to exacting specifications for all Puppy’s coat types, utilizing natural plant-derived ingredients and it is also formulated to gently clean and nourish the soft skin and coat using luxurious organic essential oils of Rose, Chamomile & Calendula coupled with licorice root and coconut oils. Puppy Shampoo will enrich the coat and assist with removing dandruff that is common for puppies' skin leaving your pup looking and feeling anew.
The Melanie Newman Salon Essentials collection is proud to use a range of natural ingredients that bring out the best in your dog’s coat. This shampoo is pH balanced, pet friendly, no SLS or parabens, no petrochemicals and no synthetic perfumes. 100% pure and natural. Trialled and tested in some of Australia's leading professional grooming salons.
Melanie Newman Salon Essentials Puppy collection is formulated for all breeds.
Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe) Leaf Juice, Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Cetrimonium Chloride, Dimethicone, Olea Europaea (Olive) Leaf Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Cocamidopropylamine Oxide, Pelargonium Graveolens (Rose Geranium) Flower Oil, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Rosa Damascena Flower Oil, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Oil.
Key ingredients, such as Aloe Vera and pure essential oils are used in all formulations. The moisturizing characteristics of Aloe Vera are well known among products for human use; however, the soothing properties are just as beneficial to use on “man’s best friend”.
Aloe Vera is native to Central America and grows in subtropical and tropical climates. With over 20 beneficial compounds, some of which include aloin, resin, emodin, and volatile oils, the gel obtained from this succulent plant enhances the gentle properties and coat conditioning function of our products. This means that your dog will have optimal coat, condition and shine with the added bonus of smelling great.
• Moisturises the skin and hydrates the coat
• Removes dandruff from the coat & skin
• Nourishes puppies skin & coat
• Eliminates odour
• After shampoo and rinsed, apply conditioner into wet coat
• Give your pet a deep massage with the conditioner
• Rinse off completely, dry and groom, as usual.
*You may shampoo your dog twice before the conditioner
It is recommended to shampoo your dog twice and finish off with a conditioner because:
- The first wash of shampoo helps to break down dirt and oil in the coat
- The second wash of shampoo helps to deep cleanse and remove more dirt and dead skin cells to help produce new healthy skin and coat
- Finishing off with a conditioner will help to hydrate and moisturize your dog's skin and coat, also making the coat more manageable to help remove knots and tangle