Melanie Newman Purify Dog Shampoo
Purify is for the ultimate deep cleanse and clarifying shampoo, formulated to wash toxins and pollutions from the skin and coat using activated charcoal; Earth’s natural cleaner. Purify will remove buildup in the coat while using natural antioxidants to keep the coat healthy and strong, leaving your pet looking and feeling anew. Purify is a natural whitener without any harsh bleaching agents.
The Melanie Newman Salon Essentials collection is proud to use a range of natural ingredients that bring out the best in your dog’s coat. This shampoo is pH balanced, pet friendly, no SLS or parabens, no petrochemicals and no synthetic perfumes. 100% pure and natural. Trialled and tested in some of Australia's leading professional grooming salons.
Melanie Newman Salon Essentials Purify collection is formulated for all breeds, with a formula designed to wash toxins from the skin and coat.
Aloe Barbadensis(Aloe) Leaf Juice, Decyl Glucoside, Coco-Glucoside, Glycerin, Xanthan Gum, Olea Europaea (Olive) Leaf Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Extract, Santalum Album (Sandalwood) Oil, Origanum Majorana Leaf Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Oil, Charcoal Powder, Tocopheryl Acetate, Citric Acid.
Key ingredients, such as Aloe Vera and pure essential oils are used in all formulations. The moisturizing characteristics of Aloe Vera are well known among products for human use; however, the soothing properties are just as beneficial to use on “man’s best friend”.
Aloe Vera is native to Central America and grows in subtropical and tropical climates. With over 20 beneficial compounds, some of which include aloin, resin, emodin, and volatile oils, the gel obtained from this succulent plant enhances the gentle properties and coat conditioning function of our products. This means that your dog will have optimal coat, condition and shine with the added bonus of smelling great.
• Deep Cleansing
• Removes toxins and pollutions from the coat & skin
• Natural whitener
• Eliminates odour
• Adds Coat Volume
Free from harsh synthetic chemicals, activated with Charcoal for its toxin adsorption powers, enriched with vitamin E for a clean, fresh-smelling coat with natural shine and infused with essential oils of Sandalwood, Marjoram and Lavender.
• Wet coat thoroughly with warm water
• Apply shampoo deep into coat, starting from legs, hindquarters, chest, neck and follow by pet's head and ears.
• Give your pet a massage or lather with a loofa
• Rinse off completely, dry and groom, as usual.
*You may shampoo your dog twice by repeating the steps above and finish off with a conditioner.
It is recommended to shampoo your dog twice and finish off with a conditioner because:
- The first wash of shampoo helps to break down dirt and oil in the coat
- The second wash of shampoo helps to deep cleanse and remove more dirt and dead skin cells to help produce new healthy skin and coat
- Finishing off with a conditioner will help to hydrate and moisturize your dog's skin and coat, also making the coat more manageable to help remove knots and tangle
We Also Recommend
Roots GEN Herbal Skin Problem Relief Shampoo