Roots Goat Milk Green Tea Shampoo
Greentea Goatmilk Shampoo is pure goat's milk shampoo formulated with green tea extracts giving your pets' skin a healthy glow. Goat’s milk is one of nature’s finest moisturisers. It has been used for years to soften dry skin as well as heal eczema and other skin conditions. The amino acids, vitamins and minerals, and over 50 nutrients contained in goat milk are easily absorbed, and help to nourish and rejuvenate the skin.
Cleopatra herself bathed in goat’s milk to maintain her stunning complexion because whole goat's milk, which has a pH level similar to our skin, adds a rich creaminess to the shampoo that also gives a healthy treat to the skin.
Deionised Water, Disodium Cocoaphodiacetate, Cocamidopropl Betaine, EGDS, Polyquaternium-7, Amodimethicone, Aloe Vera Extract, Milk Extract, Green Tea Extract, Lanolin PEG-75, Dimethicone PEG-8 Meadowformate, Triclosan, Citric Acid, DMDM Hydantoin, IPBC, Skin-safe Fragrance Oils.
Benefits of Ingredients:
- Green tea is a powerful natural anti-oxidant. Since 4,000 years ago, the Chinese have been reaping its anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory benefits to remedy acne, rosacea psoriasis and other skin conditions. It also contains catechin which helps delay ageing, prevent skin cancer and eliminate deep-seated toxins. Green tea has been used for centuries to cleanse, tone and purify the skin.
- Green tea contains large quantities of polyphenols, which scavenges free radicals, quenches oxygen and inhibits peroxidation. It is a multifunctional antioxidant and might act at several levels in chain initiation and propagation. The finely ground leaves create the shampoo’s deep sultry colour and give your pets’ skin that healthy glow.
• Shake the bottle well
• Wet your dog completely
• Massage a generous amount of shampoo onto the coat and skin to form a rich lather
• For best results, allow shampoo to sit for 2 - 3 minutes
• Avoid the eyes, rinse well, dry and groom as usual