Roots Goatmilk Original Shampoo
Original Goatmilk Shampoo is pure goat's milk shampoo for your pets, it has no extra additives. Goat’s milk is one of nature’s finest moisturisers. It has been used for years to soften dry skin as well as heal eczema and other skin conditions. The amino acids, vitamins and minerals, and over 50 nutrients contained in goat milk are easily absorbed, and help to nourish and rejuvenate the skin.
Cleopatra herself bathed in goat’s milk to maintain her stunning complexion because whole goat's milk, which has a pH level similar to our skin, adds a rich creaminess to the shampoo that also gives a healthy treat to the skin.
Deionised Water, Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, EGDS, Polyquaternium-7, Amodimethicone, Aloe Vera Extract, Milk Extract, Lanolin PEG-75, Dimethicone PEG-8 Meadowformate, Triclosan, Citric Acid, DMDM Hydantoin, IPBC, Skin-safe Fragrance Oils.
Benefits of Ingredients:
- Goat's milk is a natural emollient that helps soothe and moisturiser the skin. It contains Vitamins A, B6, and E. Goat’s milk has three times more beta-casein than cow’s milk, which are easily absorbed into the skin and allow for quick hydration of dry skin.
- The content of triglycerides, capric, caprylic and caproic acid helps balance the skin’s natural pH and promotes natural exfoliation of dry skin. With continuous use, goat’s milk shampoo will keep your pet’s coat vibrant and healthy.
• Shake the bottle well
• Wet your dog completely
• Massage a generous amount of shampoo onto the coat and skin to form a rich lather
• For best results, allow shampoo to sit for 2 - 3 minutes
• Avoid the eyes, rinse well, dry and groom as usual